Friday, October 14, 2011

Reason #12: kittens

Okay, this is not a reason for everybody.  Kittens like things that dangle, they like things that they can sink their claws into, they like stuff that they can climb.

I should point out that, as adorable as Dawn (pictured) and her brother Dusk are, having a couple of pounds of fluff hanging from one's hair by needle-sharp claws is not everybody's idea of a good time.

Luckily for my kitties, I'm a slightly crazier cat person than some.  So, I can report that having a kitten attack my locks is less painful than having one attack a dangling earring (that was a long time ago, but I still remember it) or jump onto your lap when you're not wearing heavy pants.

Want to make friends with a kitten?  I have a backcomb you can borrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment