Friday, October 7, 2011

A dream first

Do my locks really look that bad?
I had my first bad-hair dream ever last night.  I was in a high school cafeteria filled with other adults eating.  A woman at the next table turned around to say to me, "Don't you think you should so something about your messy hair?

Dreaming about hair shortcomings tells me that I'm thinking a lot about my hair.  Over the past couple of weeks I've been playing more with the latch hook, trying to pull in loose ends and feathery tips.  The result?  A lot of random loops and ends sticking out of odd places.

What a weird effect.  This is definitely not a "low maintenance" hair style . . . for me, anyway.  I guess I just have too much obsessiveness to leave the little locks alone, giving me yet another opportunity to learn patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment