Friday, August 12, 2011

In the wilds

I spent a few days camping last week, which gave me a chance to see how this "low maintenance" hair style handles the great outdoors, and to make a vlog about it.


I also met two lovely women, each of whom had locks which were six or seven years old.  One had hair similar to mine, and told me that she'd used backcombing to start them.  The other had classic African-style kinky hair, and she's had hers put in professionally.

What interested me most about the latter woman was that she told me that she continues to twist them to make sure the new hair locks in properly.  Sometimes I get the impression that locks will need eternal upkeep, but then some "experts" tell me that this will sometimes not be the case.

Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment